Spring has finally sprung here in New Zealand and with that Erstwilder has launched their Spring 2017 collection! I was very, very lucky to be gifted four from the new furry & feathered friends & by popular demand range and I thought I’d share my thoughts and my top picks. But first lets take a wee look at what Erstwilder has to offer us this Spring!
1. Sumptuous Sunflower 8. Curling Cassandra
2. Cheery Cherry Blossom 9. Frond Fox
3. Teleopea Waratah 10. Flamboyant Flamingo Funk
4. Ruby The Red Cardinal 11. Flamboyant Flamingo Flair
5. Wary Warri Wombat 12. Oscar Wildenfox
6. The Schnauzer And Klaus 13. She’s So Foxy
7. Blue Bayou
Erstwilder have their cult classics that us fellow brooch addicts just love and those classics have been brought back by popular demand. This time in a few new colours and textures just to make things a little more interesting! I love every piece in this collection; the range of flowers are just gorgeous and perfect for almost every outfit and the animals have a new flair and are pretty freaking cute! My favourites from this collection : Sumptuous Sunflower (sunflowers just scream summer to me and the glitter in this is adorable!), Teleopea Waratah ( it’s just so pretty to look at??) , Oscar Wildenflox ( so much character – I love him!) and She’s So Foxy (so versatile and I love the expression).
- Cat Walk Stud 8. Claude The Chic
- Precious Peafowl 9. Willie the White
- Shi-ping The Shar Pei 10. Best Budgies
- Janette The Patient 11. Natural Predator
- Ozzie The Orator 12. Tori Tree Drummer
- Purrfectly Content 13. Conrad Cool Beak
- Minna’s Moon
As a lover of all thing furry this range has really fulfilled my expectations; I absolutely adore Erstwilder’s quirky take on everyday pets. In particular; Shi – Ping the Shar Pei (those glasses and back rolls are LIFE!), Claude the Chic (because who doesn’t love a dog in a beret? Oh and those rose/gold details are stunning!) and Natural Predator (first off, it’s a cat!! And it’s pink!! – Double win). The feathered friends are filled with beautiful bright colours which will be absolutely perfect for spring; I really love the finish/colour in the Precious Peafowl although I’m terrified of birds!
Shi-Ping The Shar Pei
Claude The Chic
Thank you so much for reading this post – what are some of your favourites from these two collections? ❤
Where you can find Erstwilder: